Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Taylor's come to visit...

Alicia and Josh and their family came to visit us. :) They were here for a gymnastics tournament for Amarae, and it was actually at Northwest Gymnastics where Taylor practices, but it was too expensive and the thought of sitting for hours in that gym with Jackson made me want to throw up! :)  CAM01231 
So, we met up with them at the park after, and played for a bit in the beautiful weather.

CAM01238


I had promised my kids that I would take them swimming that night, and so we still did. Amarae and Jackson just joined us. Ben met up with us at the Y and we had a fun night just swimming and playing. Alicia and Josh were actually staying at dads house because it was empty, but the beds were still there, so they had the perfect set up! :)
Anyway, we took the kids swimming, and then the rock wall was open, so all the kids went up. Here are Amarae and Jackson climbing the wall.

Then we all played basketball for a bit before heading home. It was a perfect night with the kids and their cousins. I'm glad that my kids are close to their second cousins. They think of these kids as their cousins (and they are) But really, they are their closest cousins and I'm glad that they know them and love them.
CAM01256

No comments: