Saturday, April 4, 2015

Outside play, finally!!!

The weather is finally starting to get a little better outside, and we have taken full advantage of it! Here are Tucker and his buddy Carson throwing the football back and forth before basketball practice. Tucker wants to try and play football next fall and I'm super excited!


I loved the boots and short shorts combo. Sweet Taylor helping Jackson make a basket. The poor boy just wants to play basketball so bad, but he can't quite reach the hoop, but he is seriously obsessed with any type of ball in any form. I just love that about him!
Tucker getting the big boy basket ready to practice a bit:

And Jackson has to have his basket right there while Tucker practices. I love his enthusiasm.
My sweet beautiful Taylor Rae:
I love watching my babies on the trampoline having a great time:
Tucker perfecting his front flip:




And Taylor perfecting her front flip:



I love these kiddies of mine!
IMG_7321

No comments: