Monday, April 27, 2015

Outside play....

These two babies of mine are my outdoor lovers. Any chance they get and with the teeney tiniest bit of sunshine, you will find them outside. I'm still getting used to the fact that we can even go outside now, and before I even turn the engine off in the car in the garage, they are playing in the front yard. This particular day, Taylor had even ran upstairs to get her swimsuit on before I even notices she was gone!
Anyway, I had just gotten these pots out to figure out how to arrange them with flowers, and the kids were all over it!



This boy loves the outside so much! I will often find him out there just playing by himself, he doesn't even care! I found him just sitting throwing rocks one afternoon and he was just in his happy place. I love it, I would much rather have my kids outside playing.



  Oh, I love him so much!
Jackson has been begging to swing for months,but I'm too much of a wuss, and never will go out and push him. But that's what big sisters are for! :) ha ha!

I would like it just a bit more warmer, but I'll take what I can get! :)

No comments: