Monday, April 20, 2015

My silly baby...

Another month, another adventure with this little man in our house. He is so fun and full of life. I love watching his little personality come out. Generally speaking, he is just a happy and easy going guy. I don't even remember what life was like without him. 20150401_190528 

And, you know you have an almost two year old in the house if you find balls inside of your opened container of Yoshidas that you left on the counter. That will teach me not to clean up after myself right away. Apparently anything and everything is fair game to him!!!
I finally got the toy room organized down in the basement. We were going to make the bedroom down there a spare, but we don't have a bed for it yet, and right now in this stage of our lives, we really just need a place to put the ridiculous amount of toys our kids have. It's a big room and I still could barely fit it all in! Maybe one day I will have my house back and we can make this a nice guest room. But for now, it's to the toys.
I came in to find Jackson just laying on his trampoline singing to himself. I love that he just entertains himself and talks and sings to himself, it's the cutest thing ever!
It sure is a rough life he leads...
Playing with Taylor. Always playing with Taylor. Always wanting to do whatever Taylor is doing. And that cute bum is just an added bonus on this cute little man of mine! :)
Always exploring, opening things, checking them out, trying to figure things out. I love his curiousness and his fearlessness... (except ghosts, he hates ghosts!!!) :)

We had an afternoon to ourselves, so I had myself a handsome date to McDonalds...
Lucky me! :)

20150424_124121

No comments: