Saturday, December 11, 2010

Aunt Kayla's visit...

Kayla came here at the end of October to visit and of course, we had a great time! :) She actually came for a quilting retreat. She has started to really get into quilting with her mother in law and grandmother in law and they set up this girls weekend to go to this retreat and make all of the baby's bedding for her little girl due in February! It turned out so cute! I am jealous! :) I will post a picture of it when it is complete and I go visit her when the baby is born! :) Anyway, while she wasn't at the retreat, we got to enjoy her all to ourselves! :)
224
My mom came up to see her while she was here, and of course, it is October, so we had to go to Greenbluff...
212
Me, Angie and Kayla...
213
Beautiful Taylor looking into the sunset!
217
Some of my cousins were also in town, so we went to breakfast one morning! It was so fun seeing everyone!
001

003
Beautiful Preggers...
020-1
Another date night for Carter & Taylor :)
283
We did a little Halloween crafting. I saw these cute black bats made out of mini pumpkins in a magazine and HAD to make them! I love them!
008

012
Paint the pumpkins black...
021
Then get some yellow and black foam, some black electrical tape, some toothpicks and viola! :)
024
So cute! :)
We love you aunt Kayla, we wish you could be closer!

No comments: