Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Benny-Boo's birthday...

Ok, it really bothers Ben when I call him that, so I rarely ever do, but this is my blog dang it! :) (ok, the name bothers me too, but I have to do it every now and then!) :) Either way, my dear, sweet, loving, talented and super sexy husband turned the big 31! (He will like that last one!) Ben's birthday falls at that bad birthday time. The week after Christmas! When we are all partied out and exhausted! I feel for him. He is always so good at making my day SO great, while his are usually pretty lame, I'll be honest! It's usually, ' Here Ben, here's breakfast in bed and you get to pick where we go for dinner.' Or 'Oh, your Birthday present, you opened it on Christmas, I didn't tell you?'
This year was no different, Breakfast in bed. This year he at least got to share it with TWO little munchkins also having their breakfasts in bed...
Christmas 2010 023
We went to Twigs for dinner. ALL OF US! They gave us the special room where we wouldn't bother any of their other patrons. 5 kids under the age of 4 gets a little crazy at restaurants.
Me and my handsome man...
010
Allen, Kelli & Keyton gave Ben this pack of fake mustaches! Now he can have a different type of mustache for every day of the week! Lucky dog! :) Keyton loves him some Uncle Ben and had to sit by him and get a picture with him! :)
002
They had to try on the mustaches right away!
007

008
They look pretty good to me! :) PS... Ben has been practicing wearing contacts for when we go to Hawaii, so he doesn't have to wear his glasses and he can see while in the water. I think he looks so good without glasses. He things he looks funny without something on his face. What do you think? Anyway...
Happy Birthday Ben! Here's to many many many more Birthday celebrations for my favorite man! I love you!

No comments: