Thursday, December 16, 2010

Weekend visitor...

Facebook posts between me and my cousin Kristin who is a freshman at the University of Idaho:
Thursday afternoon, Kristin: 'Am feeling a little homesick tonight'
Thursday evening really late, me: 'Come up to Spokane to visit us, then! :)'
Friday morning, Kristin: 'Are you serious? I get out of class at 1 and can be there by 3!'
Friday morning, me: 'Perfect, I will see you then!'
And Viola we had a weekend visitor! :)
I was so happy she was coming, I just love my Kristin! :) One time my Aunt Kathy (Kristin's mom) told Tucker that Kristin was her baby, so every now and then when talking about Kristin, Tucker will refer to her as Kathy's baby. He says the funniest things! :) And he loves Kristin, too! I love how we have seen her more now that she lives in Moscow!
Anyway, it was a great time with Kristin. She ended up only staying one night. You know how when you are away at college, it is just nice to get out and away even for one night, and that's all she needed! :) We had a packed Friday night and Saturday though, and even ended up going to all 4 of her favorite places that they don't have in Moscow: Krispy Kreme, Olive Garden, Coldstone and Chiles! :)
Friday when she got here, of course, we had to take her to the Olive Garden. I knew it was one of her favorites, and who am I to deny someone their favorite meal when they are a guest of mine? It was a sacrifice, but we did it for her! :)
008 (2)
We have to get Taylor started early on the breadstick addiction! Somehow I don't think it will be hard with this one!
004 (2)
Of course since we were downtown, Tucker had to show her Mobius! Mobius is always a hit!
009 (2)
Then on Saturday night, after a day of shopping; I knew we were going to be going to Chiles for his birthday:
Scan11-01-09 1741
And I knew that Chiles was another of her favorites, so I made her stay at least until after dinner! :)
Of course, it was a great time! :) Happy Birthday Nathan!

Scan11-01-09 1738
I tell you, Taylor will eat anything put in her mouth or hands. She doesn't discriminate! :)
Scan11-01-09 1743
And Tucker (who HATES to be the center of attention) ALWAYS does this at a restaurant! I think one time when he was like not even 2 years old he put a lemon in his mouth at a restaurant and made a funny face and we all laughed. So now EVERY time we go out to eat, he has us watch him while he eats a lemon and makes a funny face. It's the same routine every time. He has yet to understand that made-on-purpose faces are NOT as funny.
Scan11-01-09 1735
So these last few pictures are scanned in. I didn't take them with my camera. Apparently I need to get some updated scanner software or something, I didn't think that they would turn out so awful! :)
Anyway, come again soon Kristin! We love you! :)

No comments: