Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas with Papa...

The day after Christmas we got together with my siblings to celebrate Christmas with my dad. He had just gotten home from Alaska, but of course spoiled us all!
Do you notice something missing in the picture below?
S&J reception2 396
Ummm....maybe a Christmas tree! He got home so close to Christmas this year and he always has so much work to do right when he gets home and with Christmas shopping to do, he didn't even get his tree up! He had to go back to Alaska 3 days after Christmas, so he decided to forgo the tree this year! :) All of the presents were just piled up where the Christmas tree usually is! :) Silly father!
S&J reception2 401

S&J reception2 390
My dad got all the boys 'Deadliest Catch' beanies. Ben's was huge on his head, but Allen's barely fit! :)
S&J reception2 414
Kayla & Jason (and baby V) :)...
S&J reception2 417

S&J reception2 400

S&J reception2 398
Taters and her daddy playing in the wrapping paper...
S&J reception2 421
Carter LOVED the wrapping paper! :)
S&J reception2 412
Aunt Kayla made the most beautiful quilt for Taylor! I love it! Thank you SO much Aunt Kayla! I...I mean, Taylor... absolutely adores it! :)
S&J reception2 436
Kayla & Angie...
S&J reception2 425
Me & my babies...
S&J reception2 426
Tucker has been obsessed with playing on the iphone lately. Kayla & Jason both have one and my mom has a droid and Ben just got a droid. He's obsessed! His favorite game over the holiday's was 'Angry Birds'. I don't know how he picked it up so fast, but he was a pro! {Which is why we don't have a gaming system in our house, it makes me nervous!} We were all looking for him before dinner to say prayer and I found him in the bathroom like this. He had totally snagged someones phone! I snapped this picture really fast from around the corner, that's why it's focused on the door and not on Tucker. :)
Christmas 2010 044
And then of course, we all had a delicious meal prepared by my dad who is the best cook ever! It was a great day! Thanks Papa, we love you!
S&J reception2 441
Cassidy always looks annoyed with me! :) She used to like me, I'm not sure what happened!
S&J reception2 442

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh, Cassidy looks at everyone with that scowl nowadays. I'll have to get a copy of all your pictures since I only took, like, 6. Fun Christmas! Or, post-Christmas anyways!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

you guys celebrate every holiday and birthday atleast 3 times do you know that. wish we could!! love it.