Monday, December 13, 2010

Warm weather in October?

We had a few VERY random warm days in October. The kids and I headed outside to spend some time in the sun. Who knows when we'll see it again! :)
020

001
Taylor is such a girl! I love how in this picture she is reaching OVER all of her toys, trying to grab-what else, my cell phone!
017

016

Future soccer star?
038

031
This girl loves her daddy! He always puts a smile on her face! :)
Hughes Familly 10 358

Hughes Familly 10 359
Aunt Kayla was so nice and got Tucker an early birthday present. Tucker is so much fun to give gifts to because he is ALWAYS so excited and happy about them! :)
004 (2)
Happy girl...
Hughes Familly 10 363

Hughes Familly 10 367
Not so happy girl! :)
She got a hold of the peaches before I noticed she even had them! :)
279
It then got cold again, and on cold days we like to hang out and have picnics downstairs while watching a movie! :)
040
I love my kids!

No comments: