Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Grandma got ran over by a reindeer...

Coming home to our house two days after Christmas. Oh the joys of having divorced parents! :) (joking!) So so so many Christmases! My mom came up the very next day and we had ANOTHER Christmas with her at our house! :) We always get so spoiled by my mom, or I should say, my kids always get so spoiled by my mom. We do too, though! :)
It was a great day! We spent the morning and early afternoon just hanging out at our house. Finger foods were out, delicious food was being made (Taco soup!), the kids were playing, movies were being watched, And all sorts of hand held electronic devices were being played with or watched or checked, or whatever you do with them. It was so nice just being together!
The whole gang...
Christmas 2010 002

Christmas 2010 003

tuckers b day  10 311
Tucker opening his cool remote control car from Grandma. I'm not sure why the look on his face, but notice the tank top over the shirt! Tuckers new discovery that makes him so happy that he can wear tank tops in the winter time. One quick funny story about this tank top obsessed boy. We were at Old Navy, I think right after Thanksgiving sometime. I wanted to get him a Christmas sweater vest. I was trying to decide between two of them while Tucker was playing with something in the cart. Finally I asked him which one he liked better, he looked up at them, and got a huge grin on his face and said, 'is that a tank top I can wear in the winter time?' He was so excited! :) I'm not sure what I am going to do with this tank top obsessed little boy! :)
tuckers b day  10 313
The absolute HIT of the day for Tucker was his pillow pet from Grandma. I thought that Tucker was so silly for wanting one of these so bad. Apparently every kid his age was obsessed with them this holiday season. It seems like every one of my friends and every blog I have read their kids wanted one so bad or got one for Christmas. Thank goodness for Grandma pulling through for us! I am not much of a stuffed animal person, so they usually aren't on my radar for gifts for my children. The look on his face was priceless! :) Thank you Grandma!
Christmas 2010 009
That night, all ready for bed with his new pillow pet!
Christmas 2010 019
I got these pj's for Taylor and she was apparently VERY excited to wear them! :)
Christmas 2010 013
My mom stayed through the week for my sisters baby shower and we always have lots of fun when Grandma's here! :) Here is grandma modeling the pretty bows that we made for Kayla. :)
tuckers b day  10 328
And playing with Tucker and Taylor, which they love! Or I should say Buzz light year and Taylor. I got Tucker a tub full of costumes for him for Christmas. After halloween he loved wearing his spiderman costume so much, I got a whole bunch on clearance. He got: Batman, Buzz Light Year, a Ninja, and a Transformer. He wears them all the time!
Christmas 2010 028

Christmas 2010 034

Christmas 2010 039
Thanks Grandma for everything! Remember next year, we are scaling back a bit! :) We love you and appreciate EVERYTHING!

No comments: