Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Friends & Family in Utah...

OK, one more post about the great time we had in Utah! :) I loved it so much because I seriously got to see a TON of old friends!
Taylor got to make a new friend too! Here she is with my friend Cookie's little girl, Mya! Taylor is 2 months younger than Mya! :)
221
Of course, Tucker and Carter! Best Friends! :) At Cabela's feeding the fish. Doesn't get much better than that!
243

244

246
Cookie had to get in on the action...
237
Cookie is one of my oldest friends and I love her!!
And I love her mom Toni who came down from Bountiful just to see us!
235
The three kids-Tucker, Olivia & Carter- at Cabelas:
261
Us with Cookies little sister Rosie, whom I also love! :)
263

photo
We also happened to be there for Carters birthday! I was so glad we were able to be there and celebrate with him!
192
We went to a Jump & Bounce place with some of his friends...
159
And we jumped!
Carter...
139
Olivia...
140
& of course, Tucker...
141

147
I also got to to go to breakfast one day with my cute cousins who live in Provo. I have three cousins going to school at BYU. And we all got together.
Here are my cute cousins: Josett with her husband Scott and my cousin Ryan with his wife Lindsay.
268
And all of us, including my cute cousin Amy and her husband Cody:
270
{Love them SO much! And I love Kneaders!}
And last, but definitely not least, we got to see and stay with mine & Ben's mission president, President & Sister Norton. And got to see Hermana Harper (aka... Tara Gleed, now). It was SO great to see them!I can't even tell you how much I love the Nortons! And Hermana Harper. We were MTC companions and then companions in Chicago as well. I love her! When we met in the MTC, we had one of those: I know we've known each other before and were meant to meet here at this time and place kind of moments. I would not have been able to get through some moments on the mission without her! Anyhoo...
Here we are. She was very pregnant at the time, and she has the cutest little girl, named Taylor-who loved me! :)
273
And then Sunday morning, here are my kids snuggling with President Norton! :) So cute!
278
We didn't even end up stopping in Rexburg. The kids were doing great so I opted out of the 30 minute drive off the freeway there and back! I really wanted to stop though. I haven't been back since I was at school there and I really want to see the Temple there, I hear it's beautiful! But I sure was glad to get home at a decent hour and make the trip in record time though! :) I loved being able to see everyone I saw in Utah. I wish I would have brought my camera to more places. I got to see an old friend from Hawaii whom I hadn't seen in 7 years! I loved it! I also got to see one of my best friends from High School and it was SO good catching up with her! Next time, I guess! :)

No comments: