Monday, December 20, 2010

snow...

The week before Thanksgiving we got our first snow fall! :) woo hoo! I love the snow, I really do! I love it for the first day it's here, then I'm pretty much over it! :) I need to live somewhere warmer. Why don't I live in a tropical location? :) The reason is, is that after that first day it just turns so dirty! There are just brown mounds piled up everywhere, it's not even white anymore! But it is beautiful that first day!
Tucker was super excited to go out and play. We have snow clothes for Tucker, but not for Taylor. No problem, we just put Tuckers 2T snow clothes on her and plopped her in the snow while Tucker and I had a great time. :) (ok, the pink jacket is hers) I was totally expecting her to be miserable. But as Tucker and I were frolicking in the snow attempting to make a snow man and make snow angels, she was totally HAPPY!
182

188
I only snapped a few pictures at the get go, then I had to get to work! Tucker had me busy busy busy in the snow.
197
{eating icicles was top on the to-do list.}
One really quick shot of Taylor & I...
199
We could only stand to be out in the cold for about 20 minutes or so before out tootsies started to freeze! Hot chocolate with marshmallows by the fire sounded MUCH better! :)

1 comment:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

too cute! my girls love the snow too, well i should say they love to eat the snow more than anything.