Friday, December 17, 2010

Tuckers photography...

Right before Thanksgiving our good friends came in to town to visit! They just recently moved ALL THE WAY across the country! One reason (of many) I love living in Spokane is that all of our friends who move away,(and my old friends from High School) always come back to visit family and because of that, we still get to see them! :)
Carly was Tuckers first true love; so we, of course, had to see them! :)

015
Of course some arm wrestling competitions had to happen...
018
And then Tucker got my camera, and I found a few gems...
028
Love Alicia's face in this one... :)
022
Drew opening his birthday presents. Carly is always camera ready! :)
031
It was so fun having our old friends in town! We miss you guys!

And then I found this one. Tucker snapped it as I walked into the kitchen. Apparently I have a paparazzi on my hands. I am going to start having to always be camera ready! :)
034

No comments: