Sunday, December 5, 2010

da fair...

September also brings the Spokane County Fair! :) Yee-Haw! Tucker loves going to ride on the rides and see the animals. I love going for some good ol' fashion fair food. But either way, we had a good time! :) Actually, the fair food doesn't do it for me any more. I think I would prefer to go out to eat any day! :) But we still have fun! We went with my dad and Kathryn and had a good time.
Tucker got to ride some rides...
SAM_0079

SAM_0088
Papa even went on a few of them with him...
SAM_0101

SAM_0086
Papa's corn braces...(YUCK!)
SAM_0078
I could just eat this girl up!
SAM_0091
{except that I changed her diaper while she was in her stroller because I thought it was just wet, and it ended up being totally NOT just wet. And then it got all over her stroller, and her clothes, and it was really windy, so things were flying all over the place and getting messy. And it was a not so fun experience! Little Stinker!} :)
SAM_0115
I don't do roller coasters. Especially after eating fair food. I have bad memories of throwing up nachos as a child after riding the tilt-a-whirl and haven't been able to do carnival rides ever since. (Nachos, yes. Carnival rides, no!) Kathryn was kind enough to take Tucker on this ride. For some reason, he desperately wanted to go on this roller coaster. :)
SAM_0120
And then we had to say good-bye to Papa for a few months. It is always sad to see him go! We won't seem him again until the beginning of December!
SAM_0190

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Ha! And people wonder why I cut my corn off of the cob to eat it. It's just a habit after two rounds of braces! Yuck!