Saturday, December 4, 2010

September...

In September Ben and I celebrated our 7th anniversary! We had decided not to do gifts, but to just save our money. But we did go out to dinner. On our way to dinner, I asked him, just to make sure that he didn't get me anything. I didn't want to feel guilty when he gave me something at dinner, and I didn't have anything for him. So, he assured me he hadn't gotten me anything, and I said, 'Good, because I'd rather save up our money and then like on our 10th anniversary in a few years, go somewhere fun, like Hawaii, or something.' So...at dinner, we gave each other cards. And what is in my card? Plane tickets to HAWAII! I couldn't believe it! It was the best! I am so excited. We are going at the end of January. It will be perfect timing, that is just about the time when I am DONE with the long winters up here! I can not wait! :) Oh, and we are going without the kids! :) woo-hoo!
202
We start 'em young around here!
196
{my absolute favorite drink is Coke Zero Vanilla}
My cousins Rachel and Alena came in town for a week and my mom and grandma came up from Oregon to see them. So we got together for a Sunday dinner.
207
Here is a picture of Ben holding my cousin Rachel's twins. They are seriously the best babies. I babysat them one night while my aunt and cousin went to the temple. They dropped them off around 7, asleep and in their car seats. They came back around 10 to get them and they were still asleep! It was the best! Although I was a little sad, I was hoping to be able to play with the tiny little things! :)
205
Me and a friend took our kids on a walk and they collected rocks. So, naturally, we had to pain them when we got home! :)
198
And here are some pics of my taters...
I was playing around with the white balance on my camera, and I loved how this one turned out!
003
love this face in the morning...
927
(she's got a tongue thing going on right now.)
wearing mama's hat...
Tegans sr. pics 009
I don't know how her feet don't get cramps in them all the time. She curls her toes like this constantly, just like her daddy!
199

203

2 comments:

jani said...

*DROOL* But I would be so mad at my husband! (only 'cause I wouldn't have gotten him anything and he'd have shown me up!) Pretty sure I'd forgive him awfully quick...

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Wow! Happy Anniversary! I'm still waiting for that gift:)